Unable to solve boot up problem with EAsyRE

I have a boot up problem with my windows 10 system. It shows BCD error with error code 0xc0000098 when I turn on the system. I tried automatic repair with EasyRE still unable to solve it. It shows me an error as "the selected partition does not contain valid windows installation......." Attaching you a picture of it for your reference. Please help me how to solve this problem.
image1.jpeg

I have a boot up problem with my windows 10 system. It shows BCD error with error code 0xc0000098 when I turn on the system. I tried automatic repair with EasyRE still unable to solve it. It shows me an error as "the selected partition does not contain valid windows installation......." Attaching you a picture of it for your reference. Please help me how to solve this problem.
View attachment 3227

I have the same issue. Did you get it fixed?

I solved this issue by re installing windows using recovey disk. If you do this you will loose your data, so before that insert live linux/windows usb and copy all your data then re install the windows. EasyRE didnt helped me with this issue, looked like I wasted my money.

If you dont have your system recovey disk with you, then you need windows installion disk/USB with valid product key.

Back