HELP!!! Forgot password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimeva24

Hi I'm locked out of my computer I have Windows 7 Ultimate and I forgot my password and stupid me never made a backup disk . Is there any way for me to be able to get my password back or going through the back door so I can reset my password . Please help ASAP .

I DL the Horton to my flash drive and set the bios order and bios dr to SanDisk ( my flash drive) and turned off the wifi and it's not booting up. Im still getting the Windows start w asking for password.
HELP!!

I had the same problem last month, my Windows 7 can not allow me to access , But this is after the update.I blame all the blame on the update, that said , but for you , you just forgot password for your Windows 7 , It's easy to solve, do you know the CMD ?which is one of the password reset tool ..........

I had the same problem last month, my Windows 7 can not allow me to access , But this is after the update.I blame all the blame on the update, that said , but for you , you just forgot password for your Windows 7 , It's easy to solve, do you know the CMD ?which is one of the password reset tool ..........
I get some info about Windows password forgotten from Google .hope it can help you

I'm assuming this thread is answered and am locking it. Anyone with a similar problem pleasae use Google search to find the answer if the software from Neosmart doesn't do the trick. Or start a new thread, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back