Boot loader software fix for DiskMap.dll

shadow7113

Good afternoon,

I am submitting this message to your office to find out if the NeoSmart Technologies EasyBCD or any of it's other softwares will be able to fix the following error message?

"Cannot run a check disk due to missing DiskMap.dll file."

Also just to let you know I am currently utilizing Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit operating system (OS) on my desktop which is currently experiencing this error problem. Also if there are any current verisons of the NeoSmart Technologies that can possibly fix this error then please let me know immedaitely.

Thanks,

James

You need a system disk to correct that error.
I doubt any software NeoSmart has, whether it be EasyBCD or EasyRE would replace that particuar file.
You could try the latter but you have to buy it. If it fails then you could apply for a refund if it's within 30 days.
The Home Edition will do: Easy Recovery Essentials by NeoSmart Technologies
Refund Policy: Refund Policy - NeoSmart Technologies
Alternatively I can offer you a download of a full Windows 7 x64 with SP1 ISO from my own Cloud storage.
I just sent you a private message.
Burn that to a bootable DVD or USB Stick and run a repair install: Repair Install - Windows 7 Help Forums
If you've been using a registry cleaner, this is typical of what it does to your system.

I did a bit of digging and found that diskmap.dll belongs to IOBit SystemCare - if you have it installed, uninstall it, reboot and see if that cures it. Other than the above and this latest suggestion I would contact IOBit Support for help.

Back