Can EasyRE fix multiboot issues?

Hi all,

Before I purchase EasyRE I wanted to ask whether it can fix multiboot issues? I have a PC with Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 x64, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 and Windows 10 Pro x64 but everytime I boot into Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 x64 it comes up with the following BSOD *** STOP: 0x0000001E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005,0xFFFFF80003ACC7,0x00000000000 00000,0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF). For more information, the hard drive is a 4TB SSHD formatted as GPT and each OS is configured in its own primary partition using NTFS. Your help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim

Hi Ex_Brit,

Thank you for responding to my forum thread, will consult email support for further assistance. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

RocknRollTim

Update

I went down the path of EasyBCD for a few months and wasn't able to rectify my issue, I figure its because my PC drivers aren't officially supported by Windows Vista hence why I was experiencing unpredictable behaviour with Windows Vista alongside Windows 8 and above plus not to mention why I wasn't able to get any drivers to work with Windows Vista when operating independently without any incompatible OSs alongside such as Windows 8 and above. I therefore conclude that my experiment I was wanting to achieve cannot be carried out successfully without getting a PC that supports EFI or UEFI from the years 2005 or 2006, that's if I can find one of course, if not, looks like I will have to result to a hypervisor to run the OSs I want to experiment with but saying that this method doesn't give a sense of realism when it comes to testing incompatibility of drivers. The PC I was testing with was a Dell Vostro 470.

Back