Can't Download USB Creator

I just bought the Win 8 Recovery disk. However it needs a 2nd product, the USB Creator, I received the email with the link .. the link doesn't work.. the download, just starts then fails with a network error. It's not a network issue on our end.

How else can I get this? Without it, I can't even use the product I paid for

Nope.. I just tried from 3 different machines. Every single time it starts then stops with Network Error.

We have tried using the link from the Email and from the FAQs. Both lead to same results. I can download other files from site, but not this one.

So we have spent 5 hours now trying to get "Easy"BCD to actually work. I think the term "Easy" needs to be removed.

First we bought the Win 8.1 Recovery Disk. Then in order to make a bootable USB we followed the directions on the site (Creating a Bootable USB) . I found the directions to be outdated/wrong. It says to enter info on the "ISO" tabe, however you can't until AFTER the step of loading the BCD file from the same USB stick. Anyway, that was just 1 step out of line.

We have tried every permeation of using the tool to create Bootable USB and every time we simply get the error "File: \Boot\BCD" Status "0xc00000225" Info:" The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or Contains Errors".

We have tried creating the disk with only "BOOT" option, also forcing the drives to D:\ and even C:\... none of them work. We have tried both MBR record choices as well.

I have double checked the entries in the View Settings of EBCD and they are all correct.

So I buy one tool.. that requires another tool to use it... but can't get that tool because Downloading the "Easy USB Creator" is impossible. We tried the link from the Email sent to us, the Utility button within the EBCD App and just using the Site. All way get are Network errors when clicking the Download button.

I have captured the error I get returned when I try to Download:
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied</Message>
</Error>

I really don't want to feel I wasted by money but this is ridiculous.

IT GETS WORSE

so I fianlly am able to get a copy of USB Creator (took about 30+ attempts). It creates the USB, but when booting with it get the following errors :

Failed in building a Huffman Code Table.
You need to load teh Kernal First.

NO CLUE what that means.

needless to say, nothing works.

Last edited:
Maybe try a different browser?

I'll attach the free version here:

Attachments

• Easy USB Creator Lite.zip
    303.9 KB · Views: 5
So we have spent 5 hours now trying to get "Easy"BCD to actually work. I think the term "Easy" needs to be removed.

First we bought the Win 8.1 Recovery Disk. Then in order to make a bootable USB we followed the directions on the site (Creating a Bootable USB) . I found the directions to be outdated/wrong. It says to enter info on the "ISO" tabe, however you can't until AFTER the step of loading the BCD file from the same USB stick. Anyway, that was just 1 step out of line.

We have tried every permeation of using the tool to create Bootable USB and every time we simply get the error "File: \Boot\BCD" Status "0xc00000225" Info:" The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or Contains Errors".

We have tried creating the disk with only "BOOT" option, also forcing the drives to D:\ and even C:\... none of them work. We have tried both MBR record choices as well.

I have double checked the entries in the View Settings of EBCD and they are all correct.

So I buy one tool.. that requires another tool to use it... but can't get that tool because Downloading the "Easy USB Creator" is impossible. We tried the link from the Email sent to us, the Utility button within the EBCD App and just using the Site. All way get are Network errors when clicking the Download button.

I have captured the error I get returned when I try to Download:
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied</Message>
</Error>

I really don't want to feel I wasted by money but this is ridiculous.

IT GETS WORSE

so I fianlly am able to get a copy of USB Creator (took about 30+ attempts). It creates the USB, but when booting with it get the following errors :

Failed in building a Huffman Code Table.
You need to load teh Kernal First.

NO CLUE what that means.

needless to say, nothing works.

You talked of EasyRE originally...as I stated all support for that is via email. Also you can obtain a refund if you wish, I posted that link too.

Back