Cant get EasyRE to work properly

I have downloaded multiple bootable USB and DVD through their methods and recomended software to make them bootable etc. Paid the money and when it starts it brings me to a "GNU GRUB version 2.02 beta..." screen doesnt matter what I select though because it will show lines of code scrolling on my screen but always stops at the paragraph "Current version of pixman: 0.32.4" and the last line reads "(==) Using config file: "/etc/x11/xorg.conf"" It will just sit here for hours. Ive tried multiple ways to get past the screen but it just seems to always stop here. Please help, I need to acces my computer. I know its not a virus, my computer was updating and for some reason crashed during the update and havent been able to boot no matter what I do. I have windows 10 btw

thanks I just sent an email. But if anyone does have any knowledge I would appretiate it as I need to get my computer back as soon as I can, its costing me money not geting my clients work completed

No one has wrote me back Pretty unhappy with my purchase right now. IS this a scam to get your money with no support? Because nothing has came close to working for me

I just purchased Easy RE and I'm having the same problem you had. If you read this, did you ever resolve the issue?
I've attached a photo showing the gibberish that is displayed running Easy RE. It does not proceed past this point.
20180419_154423.jpg20180419_185310.jpg

My problem was resolved successfully by selecting "Easy RE - VGA mode" (rather than "EasyRE - Safe Mode", which seems to be the default) in the menu that briefly appears after booting up with the EasyRE usb. This got rid of the garbled graphics and the app proceeded to repair the boot problem I had. Give it a try!

Back