Computer Gaming

okay....

how many of you thought i died? hm how many?

okay im back, somewhat, i have internet again ^_^ yay me! moved in last saturday, or well got here at 10.30 saturday lol

gaming, soulstorm, burning sands, SW battle Front 2 is about it lol

This is a Far Cry 2 gameplay trailer. If this is how all the game is its shaping up to be really cool:
GameSpot Video: Far Cry 2 Deception Walk-Through
The cool thing is how they actually look for cover and use it on the way to the wounded guy.
I wonder if you actually shot a propane tank in real life, would it spray fire like in the trailer, or would it blow up right away like in most other games???

Plus i wonder what system requirements would be needed?? Higher than Crysis and Assassins Creed??

I am looking forward to seeing Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. Bought time Blizzard got working on them and left WoW alone...

okay....

how many of you thought i died? hm how many?

okay im back, somewhat, i have internet again ^_^ yay me! moved in last saturday, or well got here at 10.30 saturday lol

gaming, soulstorm, burning sands, SW battle Front 2 is about it lo

i'm starting to get concerned haven't seen him in a while

Aaaaand! I got to an end in Prey! :tongueout: Finally! :evil: Only last boss to kill and that's it. Yup, I played it for months and months... Very cool game. I loved it.

I can't wait for Doom4! :lol:

^ yes yes me either ^_^

especially seeing as my new laptop (which im getting tomorrow!!!) has an OpenGL workstation card :wink:

i <3 id.

Well i just installed Gears of War again and have STALKER installed again. Yes another format and data loss.

But it will be fun playing those games again. :grinning:

My problem is that when i crash my system i dont bother to use a LiveCD or anything to get my game save data back. I have all my real data on other hard drives and partitions.

So what happens is that it crashes and then i format and reinstall right away without thinking of my game saves.

No biggie though. Not like i was really far in any of the games. :lol:

^ awe poor mak lol

i got my new laptop, so all the games dont have save files, which im happy with, i need to beat more of mine anyways lol

I hate games that don't save game info to the "My Documents" folder (which I have on a separate drive) and instead stick the data in Program Files - means you have to start over unless you manually back it up when you format :S

Well with Gears of War it saves the game with your Live Profile. But i always forget my login details. :lol:

I have never really found the Stalker game save. Of course never tried either. :tongueout:

I got my new desktop PC, finally. With very popular hardware I spread info all over the forum :tongueout: well.. you all know I got Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz, 4GB of RAM, and 8800GT with 1GB of RAM(Usual 8800GT works on 600Mhz, but mine works on 660Mhz by default, and memory works 100Mhz more than a usual 8800GT would work)... it has more than 400 fps in some games under max details and resolution. So you bet I installed all powerful games I have :grinning:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Its AMAZING! :lol::lol::lol:

Back