Creating a multi-boot ISO using EasyBCD

Andex12

Amazingly, EasyBCD beta 2.0 can now enable us to boot from ISO by adding them on the boot manager. And we can more entries. So my wish is, considering this ISO boot feature, I would be glad if EasBCD can create a multi-boot ISO for booting many CDs from multiple ISOs. This will make it the easiest and fastest multiboot CD creator. If it is seen as out of the scope of the softwares', it would be great to create a separate utility that creates a multiboot CD/ISO, based on the ISO boot concept of EasyBCD. :grinning:

Thanks!

It's easy to make a multi-boot USB Key/Flash Disk or external harddrive with EasyBCD even now:

Just "Make Bootable Disk" in EasyBCD, load that BCD store in EasyBCD, copy the ISOs to the drive, and add the entries :smile:

Addendum:

It's easy to make a multi-boot USB Key/Flash Disk or external harddrive with EasyBCD even now:

Just "Make Bootable Disk" in EasyBCD, load that BCD store in EasyBCD, copy the ISOs to the drive, and add the entries :smile:

Last edited:
That is a good point but I tried to make a flash disk bootable. Once I click on Prepare Disk, the flash disk becomes inaccessible and windows Ask me for format. So I did what you said on an internal hard disk partion and I tried to make a bootable ISO using Image Burn. The ISO says bootable but when I tried to boot from the CD it says "Disk Read Error - Press Ctrl + Alt + Del

I hope you will include this ISO multi boot feature in the future.

Cheers!

Back