Day by Day in a Front Of Screen

Sarge

Distinguished Member
While working on the computer for many hours a day, what do you suggest for your body would be the best. Some sport? Some exercises?

istockphoto_2537348_exercise.jpg

Look at that, no one wants to share his/hers experience :tongueout:

Well, if no one wants to start, I will, very soon :smile:

I wouldn't know - I'm the very embodiment of bad ergonomics due to computers and computer-related work :smile:

Haha! Guru! :smile:

-----------------------------
Btw, what's wrong with this :tongueout: smiley, something is wrong...

Computer Guru said:
I see your smiley (this one? :tongueout:) just fine....
No, it's not fine, to get that smiley you should type
Code:
:p
and now, when you type just
Code:
:
you get : .... so if you try to type the old way, you'll get :tongueout: - you can still see "P".

Fixed.

That's the weirdest thing I EVER saw.

It was like a human getting sick: First it was that weird glitch that you noticed (what a good eye!!), then the posts stopped showing.

Really weird, but addressed now.

I added a couple of new emoticons as well, check them out.

:tongueout: It seems NOT to be working now. (The NOT wasn't there originally but I had to add it as that darned p is appearing still).

Computer Guru said:
Fixed.

That's the weirdest thing I EVER saw.

It was like a human getting sick: First it was that weird glitch that you noticed (what a good eye!!), then the posts stopped showing.

Really weird, but addressed now.

I added a couple of new emoticons as well, check them out.
Lol Guru, it's kinda my job to look at details, you know what I am talking about? :smile: Designers eye sees everything :tongueout:

edit/

I can still see the "P"

yay!

I had to delete all the emoticon entries and re-create them :S

Anyway, I was planning on using eBlah - Justin did an awesome job with that script.

Anything is possible though, including paid solutions like Invision Power Board and vBulletin.

I've already created and tested the current forums -> eBlah converter and it works pretty good; I'm just waiting for Justin to release the final version of the software before I install it.

Back