Day by Day in a Front Of Screen

Computer Guru said:
yay!

I had to delete all the emoticon entries and re-create them :S

Anyway, I was planning on using eBlah - Justin did an awesome job with that script.

Anything is possible though, including paid solutions like Invision Power Board and vBulletin.

I've already created and tested the current forums -> eBlah converter and it works pretty good; I'm just waiting for Justin to release the final version of the software before I install it.
I used to have a website (forum) using InvisionFree had very few problems with that. When I cancelled it they were just about to switch to something called Zetaboards.

SMF reminds me a lot of IPB. But i do like the support fomr IPB that i get, if i need it. Most of the time i have coding buddies that help me out. Plus i dont mess with it that much to need the support.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, IPB is just awesome. But I refuse to give my money over to a company that betrayed an entire community back in the IPB 1.3 days. To me, that is more important than anything else.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, IPB is just awesome. But I refuse to give my money over to a company that betrayed an entire community back in the IPB 1.3 days. To me, that is more important than anything else.

Wow, there are some feelings...

vB is one monster of a script, what else could we wanted?

I dont know what you mean. I only started to use IPB when 2.1.5 was out so i dont know anything that happened before that.

Plus mine was bought with donations from people on my site. So i didnt have to foot the whole cost.

Overall i try not to hold to many grudges. Things like that never seem to pay off in the end.

But truly vB is a great forum to use. I dont have any issues using it. I just dont know it well enough or have ever tried to really learn it. Buying 1 forum was enough for me. No need to purchase 2 of them.:tongueout:

Mr. Mak, I have to ask: Why do you use that theme at your forum, it's so.... I don't know, I don't like it that much... it's so... like a business forum... give it a little life man, some colors, some effects whatever... :smile:

I have several skins installed. The Guests only see the Default one. I have several others for registered users. :wink:

I keep the default one for simple reasons. It is default and easy to read. Makes life easy so i dont have to worry about peopel saying that dont like a particular skin set as default.

Please call me Mak. No need for the formality. I have changed it to a different default version that i have. Just to give it some more life as you suggested. :tongueout:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Mak! some life! :smile:

Oh yeah, and, you call me Mr. Sarge. lol just kidding :grinning:

Back