Dual Boot in Windows 10

Is it possible to do dual boot in Windows 10? I installed Unbuntu side-by-side with Windows 10, but the Windows Boot Manager doesn't see it. I wanted to use EasyBCD to get Boot Manager to see the partition, but no luck so far. I have a MSI X99S SLIPlus MB and made sure the boot was set to UEFI + Legacy. I couldn't find a way to disable Secure Boot from the BIOS settings.

EasyBCD wiki says to disable "Secure Boot" from the BIOS, but there is no way to do this that I have found for the MSI X99S while running Windows 10. Windows 8.1, apparently but not 10. What am I missing?

EasyBCD wiki says to disable "Secure Boot" from the BIOS, but there is no way to do this that I have found for the MSI X99S while running Windows 10. Windows 8.1, apparently but not 10. What am I missing?
I figured out how to disable Secure Boot and set boot to "legacy+UEFI" from BIOS. How do I get Linux to control the boot?

You have to let Linux take control of the boot when you install it.
It's been many years since I last installed or used any version of Linux, but unless things have completely changed, it's one of the first choices you're given as the Linux install starts to let the install take control of your PC or just put grub in with the OS as a subservient system.

Back