Easy Recovery Repair Might Have Made It Worse

C D

So I trusted NeoSmart for some reason, but it seems their Recovery Disk might have made it worse. I originally downloaded it to get out of an automatic repair loop. But instead of fixing the problem, it definitely modified my boot order and I found myself struggling to boot Windows. When I finally found a way to boot, I tried to run System restore, but System Protection was disabled. Now I am trying to One Key it, which I tried to avoid since the beginning, and resign myself to losing my files.

They say I can't even use One Key because the program cannot find the service partition.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I trusted NeoSmart for some reason, but it seems their Recovery Disk might have made it worse. I originally downloaded it to get out of an automatic repair loop. But instead of fixing the problem, it definitely modified my boot order and I found myself struggling to boot Windows. When I finally found a way to boot, I tried to run System restore, but System Protection was disabled. Now I am trying to One Key it, which I tried to avoid since the beginning, and resign myself to losing my files.

They say I can't even use One Key because the program cannot find the service partition.

Per Forum Closed: Send EasyRE support requests to EasyRE@NeoSmart.net all support for EasyRE is via email. Those discs aren't meant as replacements for an actual system disc, which is probably what you need. You can also obtain a refund if you wish as per: Refund Policy - NeoSmart Technologies

Back