Easy USB Creator can't create a bootable flash drive

Good for you! Like I said, it doesn't work on my updated IE 11. The 1st button doesn't work.

To be honest, I don't care. The paid version didn't work on any of my machines anyway, and the support people never answered my requests for support.

Hmm that's odd. I just tried pressing continue in IE11 and it took me to the download. What happens when you try?

Here's a screenie - you can see there's no "Continue" option. Perhaps my tracking protection is disabling it, or maybe it's a Flash script, or whatever. The download button does nothing. You see why I had the impression that Tracebook, er... Facecrook is required? I don't go to great lengths but I do have basic settings of my browser enabled to kill processes which benefit others at my expense

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi Dan,

Sorry, I meant "download"

Literally everything on that page is optional - from clicking facebook to providing your name and email. If you press "Download" are you not taken to the download page? Do you have Javascript disabled?

Here's a screenie - you can see there's no "Continue" option. Perhaps my tracking protection is disabling it, or maybe it's a Flash script, or whatever. The download button does nothing. You see why I had the impression that Tracebook, er... Facecrook is required? I don't go to great lengths but I do have basic settings of my browser enabled to kill processes which benefit others at my expense

Picture reloaded minus your email address. As MQudsi states, is Javascript enabled in your browser?

Back