Easy USB Creator not working!

luknich81

To say i'm frustrated would be understating my position. I am trying to recover my Acer windows 7, so I purchased and downloaded your product Windows 7 recovery disk. This did not work as my computer would open the boot menu and 3 give options to boot but after I selected one it would shutdown the computer. All three options did the same.
So next I downloaded Windows 10 and tried to make a bootable usb with Easy USB Creator, which tells me I have to pay for the full version. So I did and it doesn't work, its telling me that it had to abort and windows is searching for solution but then just stops.
So now i've paid $19.75 for the recovery disk that doesn't work and $20 for Easy USB cresator that also doesn't work.
Help please

To say i'm frustrated would be understating my position. I am trying to recover my Acer windows 7, so I purchased and downloaded your product Windows 7 recovery disk. This did not work as my computer would open the boot menu and 3 give options to boot but after I selected one it would shutdown the computer. All three options did the same.
So next I downloaded Windows 10 and tried to make a bootable usb with Easy USB Creator, which tells me I have to pay for the full version. So I did and it doesn't work, its telling me that it had to abort and windows is searching for solution but then just stops.
So now i've paid $19.75 for the recovery disk that doesn't work and $20 for Easy USB cresator that also doesn't work.
Help please
I just bought and tried installing Easy USB Creator. I have Avira Antivirus Pro and it would not let me install Easy USB Creator because
it is a virus called TR/Crypt,XPACK.Gen (Cloud). So be thankful it doesn't work and get a good antivirus program.

It doesn't seem that the latest virus definitions from Avira mark Easy USB Creator as a virus, you can check the results here:
Antivirus scan for 3fbbe6b7bf25bdf0c5a1f68dee3cd0e761bd17e38e0390ece730d02db2b92ecf at 2015-11-03 22:07:00 UTC - VirusTotal

Needless to say, Easy USB Creator never had and never will have any viruses or malware bundled with it. As you can see from the results, it's definitely a false positive.
Because of the highly-technical and system-level nature of our software, many times antivirus solutions' automated analysis routines will detect it as a virus, until the software is manually reviewed. We always contact AV vendors and bring to their attention any such false positives (right now McAfee is detecting it incorrectly) and they correct their listings immediately upon review.

All our software comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, and we stand by our products. Easy USB Creator is no exception - it's guaranteed to work and work well.
@luknich81 If Easy USB Creator is crashing when you use it on an ISO, you can open a thread in the bug reports section and we'll be happy to help diagnose and fix the issue. It could be related to the specific ISO you're trying to convert or something in your PC's configuration.

As to EasyRE, like Peter said, support is via email at easyre@neosmart.net

Back