EasyBCD 1.6 Up for Download!

Congrats... I have it working (with those hiccups I reported with 1.52...my system is weird) which is better than I achieved with the pre-release version.

Only 1 thing....
Diagnostics Center> Miscenallanious ...??? Misspelling.

dammit!

Thanks though :'(

I've bugged it for 1.61

Yeah, I was going to recommend you try the final version, I'm using a post-build optimizer to pre-render all the tabs, I figured that might take care of your problem :smile:

They still stick after the first one opens and I have to min/max and then try again, but at least it works and doesn't go blank on me. Works perfectly in Vista by the way, not that I need it there.

LOL re: the spelling mistake...I probably would have spotted it had I been able to open the tabs in the pre-release.
I guess you were so anxious to get it released that those kind of things could easily be overlooked.

Added the News of EasyBCD 1.6 to 4 major sites that i regular. About to add it to a 5th. All of them Tech Forums where people will use this. :smile:

i have just put vista on my laptop and found easy bcd, how can i use it to run osx and vista on my laptop, preferably being able to boot in either - individually

thanks!

You're welcome - just doing our job :smile:

Sarge was talking about these: http://neosmart.net/blog/2007/easybcd-box-art/
He drafted up some box art for EasyBCD a while back, totally slipped though with the issues with the release and stuff. Thanks Sarge!

In other news.... Softpedia picked up our release in under 12 hours, and............................................................................................

spick_windows.gif
!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! 5/5, editor's pick! I'd appreciate if everyone took a minute to vote for EasyBCD @ http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/EasyBCD.shtml

Cheers!

:grinning:

having read how to put up in osx (on a pc) in your article, i saw it said that you offered no suport on installing osx. is it possible to do so? as i am hesitant as to whether i should try it

Back