EasyBCD does not launch after Windows 10 spring updates ...

Windows 10 did upgrades, even after my efforts to stop. And, after all said and done, my EasyBCD 2.3 will not launch. I get the Windows " Do You want to start this Program" screen, I say YES and the Ease's Logo comes up and goes no further. I have lost my Multi Boot at start up and can not reconfigure with out EasyBCD. Is there a fix so EasyBCD will start? EASYus Partition Manager and EASYus Backup do not work anymore either..

It's a free download so simply download it from here and install it over the top of the existing software - hopefully that will allow you to use it normally.
EaseUS products are not ours, support for them is here.

I did as told and the bootloader.exe will not be replaces by the install program even though it has rights. The program still won't even give mt the "is this for home use" box at start up.

It doesn't replace anything, it simply reads what Windows tells it to do.
It wont change anything unless you start altering its settings.
That's assuming you can get it to open, which it appears you can't do right now.
If this is in Windows 10, first turn off Fast Startup as per THIS tutorial.
Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and uninstall EasyBCD and then reboot.
Reinstall but right-click the installer and select "Run as Administrator".
If you don't see that option in the Context Menu then run THIS fix.
That should work, maybe after another reboot.

By the way, if you are using the Insiders' Update Program, i.e. testing future versions of Windows 10 then software malfunctions are pretty-well guaranteed at any time.

Back