Easyre win 7 repair disc problem

drizztna

When I boot from the cd I get"Welcome to your box.
----Slitax Boot time:8s
----Slitax GNU/Linux Kernal 2.6.37-slitax tty1
----winre login:"

I am not getting the proper menu there are a few things that supposedly can be chosen from but I can not move to any to select them. Ten bucks to get a repair disc that isn't for the system it is supposed to be for? So I would like either the proper cd or a refund thx.

I hope it isn't going to take 8 days for me to get a reply like it did with Buzz's post. My laptop is useless and my wife needs it for work she is so mad right now lol.

Just bought this too. Downloaded their ISO burner. Burned it. Changed boot order in computer. Guess what? Not working at all. All at got was the screen with the copy write and then nothing. Wow! I feel stupid. Money down the drain.

We don't have an ISO burner.
W7 does (built in). Vista/XP don't in which case we recommend Imgburn, not because it has any connection with us, but because it works and it's free.
If your burned ISO isn't booting, you probably didn't burn it correctly.
Burning ISO Images with ImgBurn - Guides - NeoSmart Technologies Wiki
Remember the download is an ISO and should be burned exactly as it came, not manipulated in any way first.
If you unpacked it, then your OS is probably misrepresenting it as a .RAR file because you have allowed a 3rd party app like WinRAR to grab the ISO file association, and you are not properly displaying known file types

I hope it isn't going to take 8 days for me to get a reply like it did with Buzz's post. My laptop is useless and my wife needs it for work she is so mad right now lol.

Sorry to tell you this, but we are all volunteers and have work, life and families as well to take care of as well as the site. As the saying goes, an error on your behalf doesn't constitute and emergency for us.

Just bought this too. Downloaded their ISO burner. Burned it. Changed boot order in computer. Guess what? Not working at all. All at got was the screen with the copy write and then nothing. Wow! I feel stupid. Money down the drain.

Our guides are all part of 3rd party software. We only make EasyBCD, iReboot, and EasyRE.

EasyRE is based off of Linux NOT Windows. Feel free to contact System Disk:

email to support@systemdiscs.com

Back