ER Essentials finds no partition

LuniLadi

After running the auto repair feature of ER Essentials I got a message saying there was no partition for Windows but I can see a 900+ g drive and using the command line and Dir command I see Windows directories. Can someone please help me get my machine to boot? PLEASE. My Life is on there Thanks for any assistance.

Is this for Windows 10? There's a beta version of EasyRE that addresses that, if you send an email to easyre@neosmart.net with your order number, you can get a copy.
No for Windows 7 and I have the W7 version of ER Essentials.

It's telling me that it can't repair my machine (HP Envy m7-n109dx notebook) (which won't boot...just gives a black screen with an error message 0xc000000f saying "The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible"

ER Partition Manager shows:
Partition and File System - unallocated
Size - 931.51 Gb
Used --
Unused --

Somehow or other I lost the drive's partitions (I think) Originally I had a winload.exe error message on the black screen. I copied winload.exe from my desktop to Windows dir. Then I had a bootmgr error msg. I used the bootrec command prompt with switches to try and fix that. Maybe that's when I screwed up the partitions. Or possible I unplugged my external hard drive too soon after doing a backup (which I cannot access) and caused this whole mess. :frowning:

I'm hoping someone can tell me how to repartition/fix the partitions so I have all my data again.
Luni

Back