ezbcd screen reader

I have to use a screen reader (jaws) I reported some things just say button some time ago and despite being told it would be looked at it still does the same thing with the latest beta.

1: run ezbcd.
2: use the tab key until you get to usefull utilities then press enter.
3: my screen reader says "7 tab selected"
4: when I press the tab key all my screen reader says is button and repeats this for the next 3 presses of the tab key. This makes it difficult to understand what is going on because I have no idea of what these buttons do.

Hi Anthony,

Does this only happen for the useful utilities tab or is the entire software broken with jaws?

I have to use a screen reader (jaws) I reported some things just say button some time ago and despite being told it would be looked at it still does the same thing with the latest beta.

1: run ezbcd.
2: use the tab key until you get to usefull utilities then press enter.
3: my screen reader says "7 tab selected"
4: when I press the tab key all my screen reader says is button and repeats this for the next 3 presses of the tab key. This makes it difficult to understand what is going on because I have no idea of what these buttons do.
I have tried most of the dialogues and as far as I can see there are a couple of buttons in tab 4 that just say button and 4 in tab 7 that just say button.

Back