Firefox Grammar Check Plugin

Well it's no surprise when it comes out of the mouth of Dubya. Unlike his father, he is pig - ignorant.

Ex-President Ronald Reagan wrote in his diary in 1986:

‘A moment I’ve been dreading. George (senior) brought his ne’re-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I’ll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they’ll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.’

Coming from a former actor turned Politician. He should say much. Not like his acting career was ever that big and then he went to politics. Which was the bigger lie in his life?

Regan shouldnt talk bad of someone else. He hasnt done anything for the people of this country other than make the Rich richer and the poor poorer. We call it Regenomics here in teh States.

He's long since dead, so it really doesn't matter anymore, but isn't that what America is all about - money?

"Costed" is OK Ali in the sense of "estimated the price" as in "He costed the repairs to my car after the accident", but not in the sense of "required expenditure" as in "My PC cost me $1000 last year"

Back