[FIXED] Drop-down menu' bug

Hi,

Did you change the language? The drop-down menu sizes use the longest language configured until you restart EasyBCD.

Hi,

I have restart my computer and the matter disappeared but the default size of the windows provoke overlappings/disappearance of elements : it is going to need that I reduce at most the translation...

xb70walkyrie

You can resize the Window to fit your language, and tick "save...window size on exit" in Tools > Options > Display Options

I had effectively seen this option but I thought of those who install for the first time this software, that he does not meet with hidden elements.

Future beta builds will have an option for the language file to set the minimum EasyBCD window sizes.

I allows me to return on the problem at the origin of this subject. Indeed this last one arises when the window is not for its size of origin and that we restart either not the application or whether we change language.

I'm sorry, I really don't understand your last reply. Can you try again or post it in your native language and I'll try to find a translation that makes sense?

ah ok désolé.

Le problème que j'évoquais dans ce post apparaît en fait quand la fenêtre n'est plus à sa taille d'origine. il semble indépendant du changement de langue et ou du redémarrage de l'application.

There is an option in the EasyBCD display settings to "remember window size" - perhaps you had that option enabled?

Turning that off will make EasyBCD always start with the default application size. I'll try to add the option to set the size for each dialog by language in the next update.

J'ai compris d'où venait le problème : les menus déroulants de l'onglet Ajouter une nouvelle entrée/Système d'exploitation s'étirent plus "vite" que ne s’élargit la fenêtre...

I understood where from the problem came : drop-down menus of the tab Add new entry/Operating system stretch "faster" than widens the window...

Interesting, I did not know that.

Does using the MinimumWidth/MinimumHeight feature avoid this problem?

Et puis pendant que j'y suis il y a aussi ça :

And then while I am there, there is also that:

bug2.jpg

en effet ce menu ne s'étire pas quand on élargie la fenêtre.

indeed this menu does not stretch when the window is widened

Back