Flash install on Midori browser ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyP

I give up , how do you dl and install a flash player ? All the files dl in some kind of weird format that do not run , step by step please . And this is when I have Windows Recovery Essentials -NeoSmart Tech Internet browser opened up . Thanks

No clue. The browser is there to help facilitate research into solving system crashes, it's not intended for full web consumption. I don't see why you'd need flash in a recovery CD's web browser.

No clue. The browser is there to help facilitate research into solving system crashes, it's not intended for full web consumption. I don't see why you'd need flash in a recovery CD's web browser.

I know why the browser is there , and thats my point of the install of flash . People like me that are completly new to this could watch a video and research and learn faster about how this all works . And the flash plugin command in the Sakura terminal is where you install and run it like this :

How-To install Adobe Flash Player
Open a terminal. Become super-user:

$ su -
The default password for the root account is root .

Type the following as one command:

# tazpkg get-install get-flash-plugin && get-flash-plugin
The package installs a get-flash-plugin command which creates a pseudo-package that downloads the source code from Adobe. It packages the build source code and pulls in any necessary dependencies.
Run browser(Midori) as Firefox in preferences /extensions check box status statusbar features.

Anyone else that has paid for the program like me should be able to use it at its full potential . And Youtube is full of videos on running g-parted , disk management , dos and donts , you just have to look . Thats why you would need Flash running in the internet browser Midori running from Windows Recovery Essentials .
Your welcome, class dismissed .

We will consider adding it to the browser. Keep in mind that the browser is an added goodie, and is not advertised as being part of the package of recovery tools.

Thank you for taking the time to share your solution w/ us.

Out of curiosity I was just wondering are there any guides to using the service coz I do see some potential. But it seems like I am relearning computers all over again.

I too have paid for the cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back