have a problem useing mouse and keyboard after i booted easy recovery essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

angela mcknight

i followed the instructions for the download, img burn, and boot sequence.. recovery page comes up but my mouse and keyboard are not responding. they respond when i used them to change boot. what do i need to do to fix and use them?

It's not always possible to create a disc which caters for every conceivable hardware configuration. The normal download covers the highest possible number. If it doesn't work for you, contact the Neosmart support address on the download page for a different version. Tell them what your PC type is.

It's not always possible to create a disc which caters for every conceivable hardware configuration. The normal download covers the highest possible number. If it doesn't work for you, contact the Neosmart support address on the download page for a different version. Tell them what your PC type is.

I'm sorry I mean same here as it is still at boot from Easy Recovery Essentials and it just hangs at call trace and I have provided the snapshot at Kernel Error Of course yes I have contacted them at easyre@neosmart.net yesterday and I'm still waiting on them even on this board to see if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back