Help Setting Up VISTA, XP And OSX

sundrieddn

Hi,

I have been looking for the ability to triple boot with WIndows and OSX on a x86 for a long time, so I am praying I can do this with easyBCD. Unfortunately I think I may be a complete idiot and can't seem to figure out how I get the OSX on the system.

I currently have a Sun Ultra40 with two internal 250 SATA drives both partitioned with 4 partitions. The first drive has on partition 1 XP 64 bit, on the second partition VISTA. I want to get OSX on a partition but not sure how to do it and come up with the nst mac os file?

Any help would be very apprecated.

THanks

Jeff

Hi sundrieddn, phroztbyt3;

I'm afraid NeoSmart Technologies doesn't condone the use of OS X on generic x86 platforms except for those who received the special kits for Apple Computers.

NeoSmart Technologies (via EasyBCD) provides full support for _booting_ into OS X *once you have it installed* but we don't provide help with getting OS X up and running in the first place.

osx86project.org is the place to go for that kind of info, and we're more than happy to help once you have OS X installed and want to boot into it.

Back