Help with iReboot needed

Hi;

I have a multiple OS system running Win XP, Win 7, Win 10 and PCLinuxOS, all set up with EasyBCD.

I added iReboot which installed correctly but does nothing. The right click brings up a popup menu but clicking on it does nothing.
Roger

Is "Reboot on selection" (top line of the pop-up window) checked? Otherwise nothing will happen as you have pointed out.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I assume EasyBCD is installed on Win 7 or Win 10? and you installed the latest iReboot from iReboot on each system and rebooted before trying to use. In Windows 10 I'm referring to the desktop taskbar. I'll ask for more help.
@mqudsi can you offer suggestions here please?

I assume EasyBCD is installed on Win 7 or Win 10? and you installed the latest iReboot from iReboot on each system and rebooted before trying to use. In Windows 10 I'm referring to the desktop taskbar. I'll ask for more help.
@mqudsi can you offer suggestions here please?

That may be the problem. iReboot is only installed on Win7 Don't recall the need to install on others being mentioned.
Roger

EasyBCD need only be installed on 1, preferably Win 7 if that was my system, - shortcuts to it can be placed on each desktop. iReboot needs to be installed on all systems seperately. (I think the Linux one is an exception but I'm no expert).

EasyBCD need only be installed on 1, preferably Win 7 if that was my system, - shortcuts to it can be placed on each desktop. iReboot needs to be installed on all systems seperately. (I think the Linux one is an exception but I'm no expert).
That's the way it is. EasyBCD is on Win7 as is iReboot.
I just installed iReboot on WinXP and now I can only boot to XP.
Not what I wanted AT ALL!

Roger

iReboot doesn't block or prevent booting, it merely gives access to the EasyBCD menu but only fully registers systems after a reboot.. Have you installed it also on Win 10? Do you mean at reboot, on the post screen you are only now seeing XP?

iReboot doesn't block or prevent booting, it merely gives access to the EasyBCD menu but only fully registers systems after a reboot.. Have you installed it also on Win 10? Do you mean at reboot, on the post screen you are only now seeing XP?

No, I have iReboot installed on Win 7 and win 10, Win XP will not install it because Net something is not installed and PCLinuxOS will not allow me to run executables from downloads.

In any case, if I click on the iReboot icon in win 7 a popup says iReboot 2.0 and Remove from taskbar. If I right click on iReboot a popup says run, run as administrator or remove from taskbar. Clicking on any returns me to the desktop.
Roger

Is the iReboot background services running in the services control panel? You can check by running "services.msc" and looking for iReboot there.

Back