How to uninstall EasyBCD with all its settings and get back Grup 2?

Hi, i hawe a problem. I hawe two systems installed in my PC (Windows and Linux), i tried to install EasyBCD 2.3 and first-time i did, my group menu left. I couldnt start linux anymore. I tryed to uninstall EasyBCD but my problem didnt changed. I instlled EasyBCD again and tryed to uninstall options. I couldnt. I dont like windows as primar system. May you give me an adwice, how to totally uninstall EasyBCD and get back Grup two without any influence and loosing systems or data?
Thank you.

Hi, i hawe a problem. I hawe two systems installed in my PC (Windows and Linux), i tried to install EasyBCD 2.3 and first-time i did, my group menu left. I couldnt start linux anymore. I tryed to uninstall EasyBCD but my problem didnt changed. I instlled EasyBCD again and tryed to uninstall options. I couldnt. I dont like windows as primar system. May you give me an adwice, how to totally uninstall EasyBCD and get back Grup two without any influence and loosing systems or data?
Thank you.

Hello Michal,

If you boot into Linux one last time with EasyBCD and the run
Code:
sudo grub-install /dev/sda
from a terminal, you should get grub2 back in charge of the MBR and boot process.

Actually, my linux is installed with data, i dont want to lost. Do you think, there is possibility lunch boot DVD or boot from installation DVD and do so in linux lunched?
Thank you anyways. :smile:

Back