HP Compaq Touch Pad Not Fuctioning

misskitty

I have a HP Compaq tc 4400 and my touch pad is not functioning. I have deleted the touch pad driver and re-downloaded another touch pad driver for it but still does not work. The mouse is working. There were some new programs from my IT dept. installed last month on this computer. This touch pad was worked prior to the updates. Can you help me, plez ???? Need this feature so I do not have to drag the mouse along with me everywhere !!! :tongueout:

Miss Kitty is grateful for you help in advance.

The touch pad on my HP tablet TC 4400 is not working. I have deleted the driver and re-downloaded it and still nothing. Is there anyone who can help me with this so I don't have to drag my mouse around with me? I apppreciate your help in advance.
Miss Kitty:scared:

Are you getting the software from HP's website? See if it has any diagnostic steps you can take to solve the problem, such as recalibrating the screen.

Addendum:

BTW, you don't need to start multipe threads on the same problem...

Last edited:
The touch pad on my HP tablet TC 4400 is not working. I have deleted the driver and re-downloaded it and still nothing. Is there anyone who can help me with this so I don't have to drag my mouse around with me? I apppreciate your help in advance.
Miss Kitty:scared:
hello I am facing same problem with Apple tablet. What is the exact solution?

Back