IE7Pro : An ultimate Add-On for IE7

Angell

I've been using IE7Pro for a few weeks and I really really like it.Some would say it brings some of the Firefox goodness to IE7.IE7Pro's Features

Enhance Internet Explorer's Tabbed Browsing Capabilities
1. Double click to close tab.
2. Open new tab from address bar.
3. Enable/disable tab browse history manager.
4. Enable/disable crash recovery
5. Move the IE menu bar above the address bar
6. Hide search bar.
7. Modify the maxium number of parallel connections to the web server.
8. Select the external program to view page source

AD Blocker
Blocks all forms of advertising, including Flash ads, rich media, fly-ins, slide-ins, pop-ups, pop-unders, spyware and adware ads, and messenger ads.

Super Drag and Drop
With 'Super Drag and Drop' enabled, you can open new links by simply dragging and dropping the link on the page. You can also Drag and Drop to search selected words with the default search engine or save the selected photo when Shift is held down.

Mouse Gesture
Mouse Gesture allow the user to execute commonly performed tasks (open/close a tab, go back, go forward , print , scrolling page etc.) by drawing a simple symbol on the screen.

Crash Recovery
Crash Recovery automatically restores all opened pages after a crash happened.

Save Page to Image
Flexible and easy-to-use tool that converts html page from any URL to image. It captures the whole web page's content into JPG, BMP , GIF , PNG or TIFF on the fly.

Quick Proxy Switcher
Different internet connections do often require completely different proxy server settings and it's a real pain to change them manually.

Greasymonkey alike User Script
IE7Pro Script is to Internet Explorer7 as Greasemonkey is to Firefox. It lets you remix the Web via scripts.

Hello Angell, welcome to NeoSmart Technologies.

I use IE7Pro myself, find it to be an excellent utility that has all the features that IE7 should have come with. We're actually planning on publishing a review of it once we get the time :wink:

Thanks for sharing, stick around :smile:

Back