iReboot 2.0 crashes on Windows 8.1

Every time I select a new operating system to boot, iReboot 2.0 crashes with an unhandled exception in the Microsoft .NET Framework. The text of the message is:
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, etc."
Object
'/152b000d_eece_4ec5_b165_ca199473c136/rhayu6ev_xaqwmrdnrqzmebl_14.rem' has been disconnected or does not exist at the server."
This problem did not occur with iReboot 1.1.

Here's a bigger version...I hope....2nd attempt at uploading...
with apologies to Najeeb...:wink:

Attachments

• nasa-space-station-expedition-posters.jpg
    nasa-space-station-expedition-posters.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 7
Hahaha, that's pretty funny. I'm really glad NASA has a proper sense of humor :smile:
And thanks for the bigger picture, Peter!

:wink: Thanks to Terry for discovering it! There are even bigger ones available online if anyone is looking for real poster-size LOL

I think my wife would have a thing or two to say if I got that printed and hung it up.. Probably not nice things, either.

It's not NASA.
Each crew creates its own mission patches (next through competition requests to schoolkids) and adopts a mission "personality".
Samantha Cristoferetti, the Italian Air Force pilot and current ISS occupant seems to be a DA fan, always tweeting H2G2isms, and she obviously couldn't resist when her mission happened to be Expedition 42.
The 44 crew are very keen on Star Wars. Their poster is all Jedi.

Last edited:
That's fantastic....Thanks.
We get the NASA HD channel here which shows most of what's available but I never saw that one.

Back