iReboot on Vista Startup

To bad i dont ahve VIsta installed right now. I will format the drive where i have Server 2008 and install Vista to test this out.

Even if they are true, I really dislike Apple's sacrimonious (sp??) attitude, because Mac is not perfect.

I am a Mac and i have flaws but do not report them. :lol:

I am more sick of the fanbois that do nothing but praise Apple for their constant bashing of Windows. It is cause of those people that give Apple and Macs a bad name. Of course Apple doesnt help out any with the fact that you go to their site and use the search function, type in Virus and there is a shot at Windows.

Well, of course - but it's all about money for Apple so it makes sense. They benefit by doing this - but fanboys should care about their PC experience, not Apple's bottom dollar... that's what pisses me off.

Like the people that buy either AMD or Intel and ATi or nVidia, no matter what costs more or performs better, "just because." How does that make sense, even to them?

Well i can make that arguement valid now. Intel has better CPU's and nVidia is leading the way in the GFX card department. AMD/ATi has fallen far from grace lately. :wink:

But yes i do see yoru point as well. The fanbois dont care about anything. They just want to bash M$ with every breath.

Yeah, just the other day I was talking to someone saying he was going to do the exact opposite just because they're better companies (AMD + ATi) :lol:

Well i just look at this. Intel Core 2 lineup is better than anything that AMD has out. Even the Quad's by AMD dont match up to Intel Core 2 Quad's.

ATi...that one is self explainatory. I am not saying that AMD isnt a better company. But Intel and nVidia have better products. :wink:

Have you seen this:

BetaNews | AMD in trouble: Barcelona bug, ATI write-down cast bad shadows

AMD is certainly having trouble this year. It kinda looks like they shoundt have acquired ATi and focused on themselves for just a bit longer.

Back