Multibooting two separately installed EFI Windows 7 drives

ECD2

I am new to EasyBCD and new to multibooting, so please bear with my questions.

I have two UEFI GPT installations of Windows7 on two separate disk drives. At the present time, I am unplugging one and plugging in the other to switch between the two systems.

Can EasyBCD manage a multiboot for this UEFI configuration, since each installation is already installed?

I know the normal way to do this is to have the first system running and then do another install from scratch, but given the time involved, that is not preferred.

I generally understand the UEFI installations loose much of the functionally of EasyBCD and that GRUB2 has to be used. I also do not wish to revert to a MBR/Bios installation.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I see that you've been doing a fair bit of reading around the site, which is to be commended compared to those who normally post here without even a cursory glance, but in this case you've probably ended up with an unwarranted sense of difficulty.
Your later fears are only applicable to multiboots involving legacy OSs or "foreign" stuff like Linux.
Just choose one of your W7s to be the controlling boot, probably the one you use most frequently. Plug in the other HDD too.
On the booted OS, install EasyBCD (free for home use). Run it and add a W7 entry for the other OS (point to the disk letter which the running OS sees in Explorer for the non-running W7)
Adding Entries
In the "name" field give the new entry a description to distinguish it from the other W7
You can also use "Edit boot menu" to alter the description of the running OS, change the "default" OS at any time and alter the wait time before the boot menu takes the default option if you fail to make a choice.
Renaming Entries
I have the wait set to 2 seconds in a UEFI W7/W10 dual-boot, which effectively boots into my W7 default almost without a pause, whilst still allowing me sufficient time to jump in with the down-arrow once a month when I boot W10 to update its patches. (I never actually use it, but it was free, so gift-horses etc.)

Back