New Look

Umm... Guru, can we have reply form like this:
replypost.gif

...instead this kinda empty we have now :smile:

I just switched skins to the default as I find it easier on my aging eyes - more contrast. CG why don't you stick your NS banner on the default skin too? (If I recall all you have to do is put the width parameter to "full").

Are you green-red color blind?
But any way, color blind or not, that's one seriously cool signature with awesome colors :grinning:

Yeah, vB has that option... Just have to be careful what I break!

I have blue-purple, some red-brown. Colors that are very close to each other. Like orange and very light red. Red and pink. Things like that. Not a severe case where i cant see green or red. I can figure those out most of the time... :tongueout:

That signature was about 5 minutes in the amking with CS3. I do like color contrasts. That is one of my more favorite sigs. Just cause Venom looks wicked.:wink:

Sarge, the last time I checked..... well, it was your name - so you and you alone, can say what's right.

I've seen John turned into Johnie, Johnnie, Johnny - they're all "right" because it's up to the person to decide :smile:

About the posting interface: that's the default for all new accounts, though it seems imported accounts still use the old one.

I'll run the MySQL query to make it the default for everyone as soon as I figure out which it is :smile:

Keep the complaints coming, it's the only way we can make this board perfect! :B

(Yes, I know about the white border around the emoticons/smilies - it's easy to fix, but it takes a lot of time).

EDIT:
Done. Everyone should have the new editor, and you can change it back if you don't want it.

Last edited:
Well done Guru! Perfect.

Thanks for the tip about name, oh well, nickname :wink:

One thing:
Guru, can you remove that 1 month limit thread show, I wanna see all the threads - no matter how old they are.

Are you going to put some links to the blog etc?

Ooops....I see you already did, at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Naw, that's just the copyright text.

I'm probably going to replace the "F.A.Q." and "Calendar" Links at the top with the Blog and the Wiki.... or maybe the image gallery.. I don't know.

Maybe I'll have the blog as an imported RSS feed.. No clue ATM :smile:

When Guru mentioned calendar I clicked it, and I saw that Peters birthday was just a couple days ago. Well,

Happy Birthday Peter!
birthday-cake2.png

Thanks. There were so many candles on the cake that they had to call the fire brigade to extinguish them....kidding. :wink:

Happy Birthday, Peter!

In 600 more years you'll be 666 years old.. Scary thought! :tongueout:

Anyway, that's a delicious looking cake there, Sarge. Now, where did I put that knife? :brows:

Back