New Look

The Great Smilies Migration is now complete! :grinning:

I've removed the ugly, white border that was surrounding all those images, and now they're ready for use in all their pristine & goofy goodiness! :??:lol::tongueout:oint:

One more change: old links now work; so searches on Google that turn up old threads will now correctly link to the new topic/thread ID and URI on the new system. Plus, links to topics within posts (like "Look at this thread for more info: thread_uri") also work now.

Example: http://neosmart.net/forums/index.php?gettopic=202

Well done Guru, I was thinking about that, I thought that was impossible... I really thought that, even now I don't know how you did it... well done! :smile:

Fine, but does it make the coffee?

Yeah, is it true that Coffee is best friend of a programmer?! :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry Peter, not yet. Only tea for now :frowning:

Sarge, you never spoke a truer word! I can't code without coffee.... as a matter of fact, without coffee, this site wouldn't even exist! :tongueout:

Represents? Absoloutely nothing.

I just wanted something unique and more-or-less cool looking, so that's what I got :smile:

Ha! I got this screen about 2 minutes ago, and it was gone when I refreshed page :smile: Its nothing... but I like it :smile:

Attachments

• NSTF.JPG
    NSTF.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Yeah, that's a stupid PHP bug that I have to live with.

It's either that, or a really really really slow webserver with hours of downtime if I use PHP's recommended method of installing.... PHP hates Windows, loves Linux. This server is running Windows Server 2003, so PHP is crap on it; but the changes I made to the server make it more or less stable.....

I must have made that image 2 or 3 years ago... when I left my old one. (attached)

Attachments

• CG-Eye.gif
    CG-Eye.gif
    90.8 KB · Views: 11
I guess its nice, I just got bored of it after all those years (maybe another 3 or 4 with that one).....

Do you think I should switch?

Back