No ireboot in version 2.2?

D

devans

Upgraded/updated from 2.1 to 2.2 and discovered that I cannot get ireboot to run.
system is W7x64 SP1 w/current updates
Thanks

Uninstall/reinstall ireboot should do the trick and often a reboot is required for it to work.

Make sure you have the latest version.

If it doesn't come with Easy BCD then why is there an icon on the useful utilities page with a blue hat that identifies itself as ireboot?
I have it present and working on the 2.1 version running on a test drive. Same useful utilities page, same icon and identification, just brings up a program rather than an hour glass for a very short period and then nothing.
Thanks for the response

Addendum

Uninstall/reinstall ireboot should do the trick and often a reboot is required for it to work.

Make sure you have the latest version.

that only works with the 2.1 version. nothing seems to get it started when you run 2.2
or as the man said above - it isn't there :frowning:

The icon on the Useful Utilities page is supposed to take you to the download page but it doesn't. It appears to be broken. iReboot is a separate download and has never been part of the EasyBCD software.
Download it here, look near the bottom for the free download link: Download iReboot - NeoSmart Technologies

Last edited:
Thank you Sir.
I'll post back it I have any further problems with this little jewel

Back