Post postmark

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Just noticed that i have broken 1,000 posts for my favorite site. Just wanted to make a topic for all big postmarks that we hit. Mahmoud you are out of this as you will be hitting 10,000 before anyone will be able to reach 2,000.:lol:

:lol:

I've been looking for an appropriate thread since yesterday to congratulate you on your milestone, Alex. Good idea :wink:

Addendum:

We've also broken a record on the maximum number of users online.... Funny, I could have sworn it was set to 102 yesterday, but it seems that we reached 109 on the 19th.

Last edited:
Just noticed that i have broken 1,000 posts for my favorite site. Just wanted to make a topic for all big postmarks that we hit. Mahmoud you are out of this as you will be hitting 10,000 before anyone will be able to reach 2,000.:lol:

I'd like to congratulate Mr. Alex on 1000th post! :smile:

And I agree about Mahmoud, my calculations told me that he'd have around 6000 when I reach 1000, but now, I think he'll be around 5000 when I reach 1000. Good thing he can't play this game. :tongueout:

Thank you. It really isnt hard t get 1,000 posts when there is constantly questions asked. :wink:

Plus with how many people i always send over this way. Should be getting even more popular.

But you are very close Sarge. You were way ahead of me till i started to get involved in the Support. That boosted me up quickly.

^ Perhaps we can play another game with the number of people you guys can bring to the forums?

Maybe you've seen it when signing up on other websites: an option during registration to select the user that recommended you to join the forum?

Ahh the old Recommedation thing. I know in IPB you can add something to the registration on how youeither found the site or who recommended it to you. Could do that. but what is our motivation. Other than getting the forums booming? :tongueout:

On a side note i joined you on Facebook. Not that i use it often or at all. But i joined.

Well, we're getting more and more traffic constantly, so you have a very good opportunity of getting it back up :smile:

Oh yes, I'm sure I could follow Mr. Alex! :evil:

Btw, I have some ideas about some tutorials that I will talk to mentioned person about and see how good that idea is. I was thinking about it since the 1.1.2008. Soon I think I should be able to start it, in cooperation with Mr. Alex, in case he finds it interesting.

Yeah, but we don't want Monk here - he'd probably think it was such a nice number that he'd never make another post :smile:

Oh yes, I'm sure I could follow Mr. Alex! :evil:

Btw, I have some ideas about some tutorials that I will talk to mentioned person about and see how good that idea is. I was thinking about it since the 1.1.2008. Soon I think I should be able to start it, in cooperation with Mr. Alex, in case he finds it interesting.
Anytime you are ready to chat. Either get ahold of my via PM or we can setup a time to reach each other via IM. We will work something out.:smile:
congratulations Alex
1000 is a nice number, monk would like it :brows:

You had to mention Monk didnt you. I have been watching that since there really isnt much else on lately. :joy: Would figure that it was brought up now. Great episode on right now as a matter of fact.:happy:

I would say retirement fund. Come on is there really that many people out there that do not know how to use google to find the answers to the questions why McAfee doesnt work? :tongueout:

Now, now...it does work for most of us...well, most of the time...LOL Re: retirement, I'm already retired (since 2001) and I chose to MOD at McAfee to fill in the spare time...I need my head examining.

Sorry but i personally have had nothing but bad experiences with McAfee. That along with Norton have torn down a many systems i have worked on. Just dont like them. Maybe American products but they stink comapred to others.

You have choosen to Mod? Now that is scary. I have choosen to mod at a few sites but at least they are sites where issues that come up are worthy of such questions. :tongueout:

Just messing with you Peter.

Back