Question About EasyRe for Windows 7

BrewBuck

Hey guys thanks alot for coming up with this software its awesome. The only thing is that i was so excited and all that i don't no what i did in creating my username and password for the bootable CD " EasyRe for Windows 7" any ideas on how to rectify this problem?...Dylan

Hey guys thanks alot for coming up with this software its awesome. The only thing is that i was so excited and all that i don't no what i did in creating my username and password for the bootable CD " EasyRe for Windows 7" any ideas on how to rectify this problem?...Dylan
What i meant to say is that i dont know what my username and password is when i try to log out of the program. I'll boot from the CD drive and utilize the application just fine but when it comes time to log out it prompts me for a username and password and I dont know it. So inorder to exit i have to hold down my power button till the computer shuts down that way which is unsafe. Also i have lost my bootable CD now so where do i go to redownload it? From Easy BCD 2.2 application in the " Usefull utilities" section its asking me to pay for the disk again. Anyway around this since i already paid for it? Sincerly BrewBuck

Back