The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I am new to this forum , from USA , student doing my PhD.

Would love to be an active member of This greta forum !

-Muheidat

Thank you for Welcome, Retired Navy Chief, Wargammer, found your site from How-to-geeks. Will be reading Forums for a while. Thank you

Hi guys (and girls)
I have been using the EasyBCD for quite some while now, being reading the forum too as a visitor, so it's time i introduced my self.
(desperate plea for help is coming soon B-))

Hi,
I'm using recently EasyBCD. It's wonderful tool :wink:
I'm from Poland. I want help with EasyBCD translation to other languages - if there is a need... :smile:

--
Kili

Hi everyone. I'm a new kid on the block sort of speak. I was repairing a Dell laptop, with an apocalyptic blue screen, looking for a way to boot in Vista and found a link to NeoSmart. Thats how I got here, which saved me a lot of hassles, using the ISO images to reboot and diagnose the problem. Im a retired systems-integrator-dynasour and still enjoy getting things done by scratching my head a lot. The hard drive has physical damage, couldnt revive it, going to take it apart, to find out exactly what happened to the device. Im looking for a hard drive data recovery service to see if it is possible to retrieve some of the data on the drive before I go seeking and destroying the device.

Nice to be here. Thanks to the people of NeoSmart

Hi Dacsco, welcome to NST.

Physical data recovery services are *expensive* (tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars), and almost never worth it!!

HI govind here,
new to 32bit and 64 bit, saw Easy bcd on a forum, for creating system recovery tools.
Hope to be here for a long time now.

Hello guys,
Glad to find this forum ,i am just a newbie in trying out different os on my pc tried windows ,linux Mac osx >
Its an amazing world of knowledge more you get more you want.

Just joined and wanted to say, "Hi".
I bought an off-lease IBM/Lenovo X41 tablet on ebay ($45), installed a 32GB Transcend CF card ($70) to use as my primary drive and now I want to dual boot Ubuntu 11 and Jolicloud. I don't know how to do it and hoped that I might get some help here. I don't really have a grasp of Linux so any instructions need to be very elementary.
Why do I want to dual boot these two linux systems? Well, any idiot can use Joilcloud; it's so easy and almost boring, so that means even I can work with it. LOL. I'm learning to use Ubuntu 11.10 enough to be somewhat comfortable with it so I consider it to be something I want to learn more about as I use Jolicloud for mundane web browsing.
I've tried to boot Win XP Pro onto my X41 multiple times and it just doesn't work well. I assume that it has something to do with using a Compact Flash card for a HD, so if I'm going to use the X41 at all then I must use linux....both Ubuntu 11.10 and Jolicloud run perfectly. I just want them to dual boot.
Any ideas for this newbie?

Hello,

I'm new here and just found out about this forum as I got hold of EasyBCD and iReboot. Well, I relatively new to the applications and I am still trying to learn how to effectively use both. Anyway I am semiconductor engineer by profession but fascinated about computers.

You all have a nice day :smile:

John

Welcome to NeoSmart John and hope all goes well for you.
Thank you. I am really NOT familiar with both apps(iReboot and Easy-BCD) and really wanna learn to use it effectively. Have tried to get rid of a W7 boot selection from a recovered XP SP3 image with a W7 boot on it with Easy-BCD and work fine :smile: That got me interested. Anyway, cheers all :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back