The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
Hope someone will help me with a problem i face since using Easy RE.
The product gave me access to Windows again but as I posted somewhere on this site, ever since a lot of functionalities do not work anymore.
Boot after hitting F8 to access repair mode and or safe mode to be able to restore previous sessions will not work at all.
If you persist restoring a clean session after a regular startup the computer will freeze and the only solution is to restart with Easy RE and revert to a working session but still impossible to proceed to restore sessions even after creation of new clean restore points...
Help please :wtf:

Last edited:
Welcome to the group, we'll go with your other thread in EasyRE. Someone with knowledge will hopefully post there soon.

Hey to all,

Long time reader, first time poster. lol After my Sony bit it I knew where to go. As I said in my review, this is more than a "Buy our boot disc and good luck to ya". and thanks to all thzt came before me :wink:

Johned11

Welcome to Neosmart. I merged your post into our Introduction thread as the best spot for it.
All the best :wink:

Hello I'm here looking for help fixing my Acer laptop wich they changed my Admin password and I can't get it fix...
Wvery time I try to do something like for example; reformatting my harddisk or reset my Acer to factory settings it keeps on askin me for Admin password.

Awaiting for a soonest and positive reply, I remain...

Yours Truly

Thanks

Simsmart

Hello I'm here looking for help fixing my Acer laptop wich they changed my Admin password and I can't get it fix...
Wvery time I try to do something like for example; reformatting my harddisk or reset my Acer to factory settings it keeps on askin me for Admin password.

Awaiting for a soonest and positive reply, I remain...

Yours Truly

Thanks

Simsmart

Welcome to the group. You need to post your question in General PC Help Center here: General PC Help Center

Although the best spot for that particular question would no doubt be Acer Support.

hello all im new here saying hi i discovered this place when i found out about EasyBCD i got it so i could dual boot my ide 5gig win98 drive with my sata 1tb drive
byeby
Tech

Hello! Just introducing myself. :smile:

Does the EasyRE use OOBE when it modifies/repairs? I noticed it is requesting the username/password setup, even though the computer had this before... Also does it wipe the Domain information?

need some input on an attempt to install third hard, a brief description windows 8 pro is the first boot on hard drive 1 on hard drive 2 is windows 7 both are 64 bit os. My question is I have a 32 bit os of vista and wonder if easy Bcd will edit boot manager to allow vista to function on the third hard drive

need some input on an attempt to install third hard, a brief description windows 8 pro is the first boot on hard drive 1 on hard drive 2 is windows 7 both are 64 bit os. My question is I have a 32 bit os of vista and wonder if easy Bcd will edit boot manager to allow vista to function on the third hard drive

Welcome to the group. You need to start a new thread in the EasyBCD section: EasyBCD Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back