The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, joining to resolve boot issue. I have created a bootable USB with EasyRE. Dell 15R W8 UEFI does not get into boot options through F12 or Bios via F2. It gets to "the blue page "Your comp ran into a problem...", and reboots to a loop. Any solution? I tried to remove the battery to clean the BIOS to no avail. This computer does not have a CD drive. Thanks!

Welcome to the group. You'll need to post in the right spot to get the question answered. This area is to say hello only.

Aloha,

I am trying to create a bootable USB drive using EasyBCD. I am using a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 8.1 to make a bootable USB stick so I can revive a Dell XPS 8300 running Windows 7 Home Premium. The problem I am having is in the BCD Deployment dialog. I've copied the EasyRE iso image to the USB stick and renamed it with no spaces. However, the EasyBCD dialog box never pops up to ask me if I want to load the newly created BCD store into EasyBCD. I've tried this several times and with different USB sticks and still no popup dialog box with the courteous message asking if I want to select Yes to load the external device's bootloader data for editing. Do you have any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong or should try next?

Thank you.

Hi Mahmoud I'm Josh. I am looking for an opportunity to work with you. I have been doing a lot of research on your company and I am confident that I can make a contributions to your projects in many different ways. If you are looking for creative ways to accomplish your goals then I can help you. I want to talk about some ideas I have.

i don't know where to go to post but I have a problem I downloaded a easy recovery essentials and don't known how to install on a dvd

I told you, support for Easy Recovery is via email.
I'm sorry, that's the only support there is for that product.

Last edited:
Hi to @all,

Greetings to everyone from Turkey. Good forums to all member, Thank you Easy boot software. :smile:

Regards,

Hello everyone, I am moqasab from Malaysia. My age is 63 and trying to learn about windows 7. I was using xp until the support ends. Now I am trying to learn problem solving for my Windows 7.

Hi there,

ASL ? I'm Britjon/m/35 from Blagnac, France (European airspace spot)

I join this forum cuz I've 'major' issue after buyin'n using EasyRE.

I'll post the issue further but whatsoever is its reason beyond the comprehension of any smart geek ?

Am I a pinhead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back