The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Moderator,
In response to your E-mail, dated "Tuesday, January 27, 2015 2:36 PM"
with the Subject: "New Private Message" which came to my E-mail address
You propose to me to introduce myself better. Well, I am already an accepted and registered
member of the NeoSmart Forums with his basic persomal data. Quoting a passage from your Mail:
""...We're here to help. If you have any questions, just create a new thread and ask your question.
If you need help creating a new thread, follow the instructions "here".
NOTE: the above word "here" is a link, which ,is using the following URL:
http://neosmart.net/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_forums_threads_posts
which is NOT correct.
Because I joined the NeoSmart Forums, the reason of being faced with a problem of integrating
two Computer OS in order to upgrade and data migration, and I found some interesting solutions
in the NeoSmart Forums, I would shure like to start an appropriate thread in order to to get
intro my problem and get some advice. That's why I used the "here" link.
Regards, Molub

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Molub,
I have no idea who sent you that message, sorry.
Welcome to the forums.
FYI I removed your email address from the above post for your safety and privacy.

first of all, my apologies to ex-brit. let me intrduce myself, my name is ray. my screen name is radome. i live in destin, fl and have been married to my wift for going on 46 years. i am semi-retired but still do a little admin work at a resort golf course where i have worked for 19 years. i am retired usaf and although i have used computers over the years but i am not very proficient in the nuts and bolts of the systems and programs when there is a problem to solve. i am trying to get acquainted with windows 8.1 but i find it overwhelming at times but getting better. thats unough bs.
thanks for having me on.

radome

first of all, my apologies to ex-brit. let me intrduce myself, my name is ray. my screen name is radome. i live in destin, fl and have been married to my wift for going on 46 years. i am semi-retired but still do a little admin work at a resort golf course where i have worked for 19 years. i am retired usaf and although i have used computers over the years but i am not very proficient in the nuts and bolts of the systems and programs when there is a problem to solve. i am trying to get acquainted with windows 8.1 but i find it overwhelming at times but getting better. thats unough bs.
thanks for having me on.

radome

No problem radome and welcome. You can find friendly help here with Neosmart questions and if you need extra help with Windows 8.1 there's an excellent forum here http://www.eightforums.com/ run by an Microsoft MVP friend of mine. With a few tweaks here and there 8.1 can be made to look and behave mostly like Windows 7.

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I am using an air cooler but I am going to buy a water cooler. Can you recommend the good one? Thanks :smiley:

I think it's good. I am using a 10-year-old computer with CPU water cooling by Corsair......it's still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back