Translations to Other Languages

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Hello @adrian-petru and thank you for your offer. You should find the instructions on the first page of this thread sufficient to produce a working translation. We would be happy to have a Romanian translation of EasyBCD!

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
@djcredo: always looking for help improving the translations! You can upload your revisions here as a zip file.

Ex_Brit

If you're going through hell, keep going
Staff member
Thanks Jens, I assume that's Danish ?

Ex_Brit

If you're going through hell, keep going
Staff member
OK, thanks. The owner should acknowledge it soon I hope.

Greetings guys,
I used this program today and it helped me a lot and made it easy for me to remove windows 8.1 from dual boot.
I could translate this program into Romanian. Romanian isn't translated , right?

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Hello @Kachada and welcome to the forums! Thanks for the offer, and it would be very appreciated! Instructions are in the first post of this thread.

Renewed(Actually Reworked) language files for Korean(ko) translation. previous volunteer(Youngju Yun) seems that he used translator to localize EasyBCD. his work was a piece of shit - I couldn't understand anything what he did, and some of them were having completely different meanings from which English EasyBCD had. also, added some missing translations (such as EFI bootloader warning).

Attachments

Find an error in Chinese Simplified translation
"Easybcd Power Console" was translated as "Easybcd 电源控制台"
But it should be "EasyBcd 实用控制台"
电源=Power supply
实用=Powerful