قابل للأزالة = Removable
للقراءة فقط = Read only
الحالة = Status
إجراء = Action
عرض = View
مساعدة = Help
إعدادات = Settings
خصائص = Properties

Good news, everyone: While it's been 4 and a half years since this thread was started, EasyBCD localization is finally here.

EasyBCD 2.2 Beta Builds - Page 6

I'll be posting more instructions and tools soon, as well as setting up a translation mailing list and publicly accessible source control repository to make keeping all the different languages in sync easier.

Uploaded a beta version of the NeoSmart Localization Toolkit.

You can use this to open the EasyBCD lang folder and look at the strings, as well as create and save new translations of EasyBCD strings.

Working in catalan translation now! (then i'll start whith spanish)
In the beta it isn't an option to select language?

Not at the moment. It'll definitely be in the next build.

For now, you can test the languages by overwriting the existing en-US XML files.

New version, adds all the missing icons, implements save and save all, fixes issues with green/orange/red versioning, derive from parent is enabled, supports cloned/linked entries, and fixes toolbar alignment.

Needed for EasyBCD build 165.

Italian Translation

La Spezia, Italy, Dec. 14, 2011
Hi Mahmoud:
Here is Paolo from La Spezia, Italy. As I promised you some time ago, I did the EasyBCD language translation into
Italian.
But, as I was not able to use your NLTUI, I did the job using my "Ultra-Edit32" Editor.
I'm attaching the "Italian.zip" file, please give a look at it and let me know ASAP.
I hope the results are good enough and can meet your expectations...
If further refinements are needed, I'll provide.
Please implement also the Italian Language in the next EasyBCD Beta Build and let me know! TYVM!
Best regards and greetings from Italy,
Paolo
- Paolo Viappiani
Via G. B. Valle 7 19124 La Spezia, Italy
Phone: +139-187-21647
email: pviappiani@tin.it, pviappiani@gmail.com

Attachments

• Italian.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Thank you, Paolo.

I have just released EasyBCD 2.2 beta build 166. It contains Catalan, Spanish, Italian, and English. Polish and German are on the way.

Paolo, I've made some changes to your XML format. You should be able to use NLTUI with the latest italian XMLs in EasyBCD 166.

Great! Thank you, Computer Guru!

La Spezia, Italy, Dec. 14, 2011
Hi Mahmoud:
Thank you very much for your kind and early reply, and also for having implemented my Italian language files into
EasyBCD 2.2Beta - Build 166.
I just downloaded and installed that Build in order to give a look at the results...
Wonderful!!! I like the results very much and it seems to me that most of the work is OK. There are only a few
language issues that call for some (non-urgent) refinements, I'll do them when I have some spare time.
I think that the refinement work could be ready in about two-three weeks. Is it OK for you?
About the modifications you made, please feel free to modify anything as you like: the only purpose of my work is
to make your EasyBCD better!
Thanks again for everything, best regards!
Paolo

PP.SS. Should you need further (or other) work, please feel free to contact me.

No problem, Paolo.

There will be new strings as it is for any new features we add. I'll drop you an email when the strings in EasyBCD 2.2 are frozen.
I'm also working on making it easier to specify what sizes the buttons and labels are as some things are not scaling too well.

Hello Ake,

We would love to have a Swedish translation :smile:

Just follow the steps in the first post of this thread to download a copy of NLTUI and use it on the strings in EasyBCD 2.2 beta build 166. You can preview the strings as you work, and when you have a working translation, just upload it here in a zip file.

Thanks!

Back