Translations to Other Languages

Hmm, those come from Microsoft. I'm sure they already have the other language versions, I'll need to find out how to make them show.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Sorry, I probably got carried away much.

I think anyone can understand the meaning of "OK" & "Cancel". May be easier to leave it as is?

Attachments

• 1964.png
    1964.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
Not for a few days. There's a number of bugs and translation issues I need to code before I can release it.

Computer Guru Please tell me in advance for one day, when to send files, as amended by the translation into Russian. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Dear Computer Guru!
Here is update russian translation.
Dear Dobryansky! I'm sorry but I don't receive your letters 2 days yet! Why?
Check your post please!!!!!

Attachments

• ru.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
niknikch45, today I was working on correcting the Russian translation, attached to the post of Dobryansky. I asked permission from him in PM.

I looked at several strings translations of your corrected variant and I didn't look further. I think it's better to use my variant if you agree.

Computer Guru, you also can include Ukrainian translation into next beta build.

Attachments

• uk.7z
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
z_mashine: thanks for the Ukranian translation.

If you want to see the differences between Dobryansky's latest Russian and nknikch45's, they are visible here:
Commit 9d6337174c2e5c5dd64aefa0cf105a976dea3fdd to NeoSmart/EasyBCD-Localization - GitHub

Addendum:

Actually, you might find this to be more helpful. It's a comparison between your RU translation and the latest RU translation by niknikch45:

Commit ab628571e609c252b5ecdab75629467da6c9e0cd to NeoSmart/EasyBCD-Localization - GitHub

Red is his, Green is yours.

Last edited:
Sorry, Computer Guru and z_mashine!
Take a look at the my "AboutBox.xml" - file, please: "Русский перевод: Старов Дэн, DOBRYANSKY, niknikch45".

Computer Guru hello! We need to coordinate the translation. * English translation: Starov Dan, Dobryansky, niknikch45." version="1" /> This must be solved. This is not so. I will coordinate with the friends with whom started the translation. Tell me your opinion please.
z_mashine We have not agreed. There is yet one man,who started this thread and will not порядошно to do so. Sorry for the activity.

Addendum:

Computer Guru Please answer.

Last edited:
Dear z_mashine!
Thank you very much for your help to translate EasyBCD in Russian!
Sorry, I can read in English only and I cannot speak English at all. But I can speak Russian very good. That is why I has find in your little file AboutBox.xml 3 errors:
1. <string key="AboutBox" value="Справка"... About="о", but better="О программе". OK?
2. <string key="aboutText1" value=...Махмуд Х. Аль-Кудси... Better="Махмуд Х. Аль-Кудси (Mahmoud H. Al-Qudsi). Or "Mahmoud H. Al-Qudsi" only.
3. <string key="thanksFormat" value=... teams="командам, разработчикам, и т.д.- то есть людям! But non "projects"!
Would you like to continue? Please, use my E-mail to contact me in Russian?
Sorry for my English please!

Computer Guru

After update check in statusbar we see the following (see attached image). May be you will fix it if you can?

Attachments

• 853.png
    853.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 13
Nice catch. Will do.

Addendum:

niknikch45, can you please post the latest agreed-upon translation? The last I have from you seems to have some of the disputed AboutBox text.

Last edited:
Computer Guru

Yes, Старов Дэн, Dobryansky and niknikch45 we are one command.
Старов Дэн is our "lead developer".

z-mashine, can you please post your ovn agreed upon translation?

Hi, I received the invitation some days ago, but i'm sorry that i was too busy these days and did not pay much attention to the mail.

I'm a Chinese user of EasyBCD, if i want to translate EasyBCD into Chinese, how can i do?

Just use the NLTUI tool and attach the xml files here?

Please excuse my poor English, as my translation may not be very accurate.

Back