Translations to Other Languages

Hi All and specially NST
My first post wasnt a cry for help (for now :smile: )
I am here because I'm interested in translating EasyBCD on my tongue. I want to help - if possible (I hope :smile: )
By profession I am a computer programmer for business applications, I am retired, I come from Pula - Croatia, I have 44 years.
Otherwise I've been re-recording VHS, DV to DVD and fixing some notebook or computers for now in the free time :smile:
That is so much from me for now,

Hi Nestasko,

Thanks for volunteering to translate EasyBCD to Croatian. Just follow the steps in the first post, and let me know if you need any help.

Build 168 has been posted and it contains the following new languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, Swedish, French (incomplete), and Ukrainian

Thanks for bringing them to my attention. I'll make sure to introduce new variables for them in build 169+.

Actually, "Choose a Language" is already localized in the newest build, but the ZH translation does not have that string defined.

Addendum:

And the 2012 is in AboutBox:copyright string. I'm fixing the English for the next version.

Last edited:
:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

I translated the full vesion of EasyBCD 2.2 Beta Builds in French.

It is fully tested at home, how to send it to you so that you can test it and include it in your language files translated.

I have to send it by sending a zip file containing only the folder "lang fr"?

And to whom to send this zip file?

Thank you for your software and I am happy to take over the first translator of the work in French;

lechti64 ( roger )

in french :

J'ai traduit entièrement la vesion de EasyBCD 2.2 Beta Builds en Français.

Elle est entièrement testée chez moi , comment vous la faire parvenir afin que vous puissiez vous la tester et l'inclure dans vos fichiers de langue traduits .

dois je la faire parvenir par envoie d'un fichier zip contenant uniquement le dossier " lang fr " ?

Et à qui faire parvenir ce fichier zip ?

Merci pour votre logiciel et je suis heureux de prendre la rélève du premier traducteur de celui ci en langue française ;

lechti64 (roger)

Just "go advanced" instead of using "quick reply" and use the paperclip icon to attach a file to your post.
Upload your file as a .zip

Trad fr

Just "go advanced" instead of using "quick reply" and use the paperclip icon to attach a file to your post.
Upload your file as a .zip

Terry thank you for the info

You will find enclosed my response to the complete file of my French translation of the latest version;
I am pleased to have contributed to the effort for the software is translated in my language and can thus be offered to as many people in the language of their country of origin.

Attachments

• fr.7z
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
J'ai regardé la traduction de lechti64 ( roger ) : j'ai traduit les quelques phrases qui ne l'avaient pas été et je me suis permit quelques remaniements.

Je vous poste donc cette mouture.

I looked at the translation of lechti64 ( roger ) : I translated some sentences which had not been it and I am allowed some reorganization.

I post you this version :

Attachments

• fr.7z
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I guess what I'm asking is: are your changes to the existing French translation "corrections" or "improvements" or "just style"?

Cette traduction sont les trois à la fois. Mais je pense que j'ai été maladroit en vous proposant cette traduction et m'en excuse. Je vais passer par Github et vous proposer des corrections de la traduction actuellement mis en ligne.

This translation are three at the same time. But I think that I was awkward by proposing you this translation and excuses me for it. I am going to pass by Github and I am going to propose you corrections of the translation at present put on-line.

Last edited:
Back