Translations to Other Languages

Italian translation update (rev. 24.10.2013).

Please take care that in the program there is a problem about GUI.
A column of space not used and string Yes/No untranslated. Please check the screenshoot.
Please correct the problem in GUI (string are Sì/No in Italian) and rebuild the program with italian language update.

Attachments

• Easy_BCD_2.2_ita_2013.10.24.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Easy_BCD_2.2_GUI_01.gif
    Easy_BCD_2.2_GUI_01.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 14
Czech translation complete! Only one added different: In Help section I‘ve added a line: Responsible person for Czech translation (and my email). If it’s problem, you can delete it.

Attachments

• EasyBCD_2.3_cz_translation.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello Everyone,

In the hopes that translators are subscribed to replies from this thread: EasyBCD 2.3 beta is nearing release and is string-complete. There should not be, God willing, any textual changes from now until the final release (which is hopefully very, very soon), meaning you can feel free to translate based off 2.3 Beta: http://j.mp/EBCD2

The biggest changes involve adding Windows 10 references were appropriate, deprecating references to Vista/7/8 by replacing with "BCD" where appropriate, the change from "timeout options" to "menu options" as the purpose of that entire page has changed, the metro bootloader strings, the text for the Useful Utilities, and the EFI help text.

The process and utilities involved in creating or updating localizations has not changed.

Thank you!

Hi Mahmoud,
here is the Italian translation update for EasyBCD.
Hope everything is OK (please verify!) and let me know.
If I can be of further help please feel free to contact me (pviappiani@tin.it).
Regards,
Paolo

Attachments

• it.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
@pvippoiani
I revised the Italian language (please check the difference with your version). I found some typing errors, some uppercase/lowercase texts and some infinite verbs.
Please take care that I'm the translator of previous version than please leave my nick (bovirus) in the list of the Italian translator.
Is it normal in properties.xml

<parentLocale>en-US</parentLocale>

or should be

<parentLocale>IT</parentLocale>

Thanks. Bye.

Attachments

• EasyBCD-2.3.202-it-r2.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
Thank you all very much. I'll integrate all these into the next build and post back here with any questions or feedback as needed.

@bovirus the parent locale refers to the language from which strings that have not been set should be pulled. All languages should default to en-US (EasyBCD's default language) unless they are overriding another language, for example, let's say you are publishing a local Italian dialect, then you would use <parentLocale>IT</parentLocale> because IT inherits from en-US anyway.

@bovirus

Hi bovirus:
I have just given a look at your latest translation file, in my opinion it's almost perfect.
I added your name in the "About" box, please let me know if you prefer to be mentioned by your nickname only.
You'll find the updated Italian language file attached here.
Waiting for a reply I thank you very much for your effort.
Regards,

Paolo (pviappiani)

Attachments

• It updated.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Here is the final version (at Sept. 11, 2015) of the Italian language files for the latest EasyBCD release.
Many thanks to bovirus for his kindness and cooperation!

Paolo

Attachments

• it (final 09112015).zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
@niknikch45 merci beaucoup pour votre ouverte! Il est très apprécié!
@Tomanek1 Thanks for the update.
@pviappiani and @bovirus Thank you both very much for your help, I will include this update in the upcoming release. Italy is a beautiful country, my wife and I loved visiting it this summer!
@kostas85 thank you!
@Deseti_brat thanks again for being on top of things with the translation.

You guys are all awesome!

Back