Triple boot Win7 Win8 Ubuntu 13.04 problem

I have triple booted Win 8 Win 7 and Ubuntu 13.04.
When I start the computer, a Ubuntu screen comes up with Ubuntu login at the top, and Win8 boot further down. If I then click on Win8, that takes me to the menu I had before installing Ubuntu, which then gives me the choice between Win 8 or 7.
However, I would like to add Ubuntu to THAT menu, rather than go through the first Ubuntu screen. Ie to just show the 3 systems, from which I click once to load the one I want.
Now with EasyBCD 2.2, (Running under Win 7) I click on “Add new entry”, then click the Linux/BSD tab, Then it shows Type: GRUB (legacy) and Drive: Partition 1 (F:\ as NTFS – 223 GiB, with “Use EasyBCD’s copy unticked.
I have two hard drives, the first has Win7 and Win8 partitions, the second has a backup partition 1 (F:smile:, then 3 Linux partitions, -
Partion 2 (Linux -5 GiB, Partition 3 (Linux – 3) and Partion 4 (SWAP -1 GiB)
QUESTION:
Do I click “Use EasyBCD’s copy of GRUB, and leave Drive as “Automatic locate and load” or do I click the down arrow and select one of the Linux partitions ????

Terry, What I need are the correct Easybcd steps to go straight to the easybcd menu, bypassing the grub menu so that I just see my three systems listed. I was able to do this with 12.10 but cant seem to get it right with 13.04. ie, if I selevt Type as GRUB 2, then Drive says "Automatically locate andload". I tried this but it did not wiork. The GRUB menu came up first. Maybe it is not possible to bypass this anymore?

Back