Ubuntu Questions

That sucks. Yeah i have the same torrent loaded twice cause it is from 2 different private trackers. But it uses teh same files. I will remove Deluge from the SPM and then get rid of all teh files for Deluge. See if that does anything.

Addendum:

Well removing the files for deluge allowed it to be re-isntalled correctly. I guess i will have to go to their site and ask for the multi torrent upload. :frowning:

Last edited:
If it's the same torrent, you can modify the tracker's list for one of them to include both trackers.

This error only occurs if you have two torrents with the same exact hash so it shouldn't be a problem with either of the private trackers.

The bug is not that Deluge doesn't support multiple identical torrets (no client does), but that Deluge crashes instead of displaying an error message and recovering.

See thats wierd cause i can use uTorrent with no problem this way. It never crashes or anything. I just load both torrents and i dont ahve to modify them in any way.

When I attempt to load a duplicate torrent in uTorrent, I'm told that it already exists, and asks if I would like to merge the tracker lists.

I dont know why it doesnt do that for this one. I have gotten that before now that i think about it. Hmm interesting.

Well i only loaded the one and deleted teh other. Since it was causing this proble in the first place. I am just uploading the one that matters more to me now. :grinning:

Back