Uninstall EasyBCD 2.3?

I tried to uninstall EasyBCD 2.3, but after that i still have no control boot by UEFI...
It is possible send me the DOS commands i order to clean the dual boot?

EasyBCD is not the boot manager, it's a Windows .NET application which helps you manage the contents of the MS bootmgr BCD.
Installing it (or uninstalling it) will do absolutely nothing to affect the system.
It's just what you tell it to do to the BCD when you use it which will affect subsequent boots.
What did you do with it that you now wish to undo ?

Hi,

I'm not an expert guy in these matters i'm a simple user. Assuming this, i do not feel confortable when lose the control of basic things like estblising the boot control by UEFI/Bios.
Two things make me angry when i after give priority to pen drive (win 10) in UEFI to boot, it assumes EasyBCD instead!! If is that so, how can i Boot a recovery USB disc???
Another point is: i don't like to install software that i can not unisntall whatever the motive... In fact i uninstall EasyBCD, but the boot stiil the same at before!!!
As i told before probably there are a DOS instructions behind that i don't know how to overcame that...
Your software is very interesting because it's easy to select the boot by a simple menu, but I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE CONTROL OF MBoard UEFI BOOT CONTROL, when i want it!
Please help me if you can... otherwise i have to try solve the problem formating both disks which will be dramatic for me. Thanks in advance.

I explained that uninstalling EasyBCD will not alter your PC because EasyBCD is not a part of the boot process.
It's a Windows application that enables you to modify the behaviour of subsequent boots on your PC.
If you install it and use it to change the BCD, then that change will stay in place (regardless of whether EasyBCD is installed or not) until you undo the change you made (which will require EasyBCD to be installed again)
i after give priority to pen drive (win 10) in UEFI to boot, it assumes EasyBCD instead
You are totally misunderstanding.
It can't "assume EasyBCD" because EasyBCD is absolutely nothing to do with the actual process of booting the system.
The system is booted by MS bootmgr module which reads the BCD store
easy to select the boot by a simple menu
This is MS bootmgr displaying the boot menu, not EasyBCD.
When you installed EasyBCD, did you run it ? if so what did you tell it to do ?

Thanks for your answer,

But stiil dont know how to boot from a DVD or USB because whatever i do the system boot from EasyBCD.
I add the DVD route (with Win10 configuration) to EasyBCD, but nothing appears in the EasyBCD menu...
Can you explain to me what i did wrong?

Attached please find my EasyBCD cofiguration

Thanks

Attachments

• EasyBCD.png
    EasyBCD.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 3
  • EasyBCD.png
    EasyBCD.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 4
Those images are too small to read in detail, but I assume from your description that you are trying to boot from a different device, rather than run an OS other than the default via the W10 boot partition.
You cannot do that via the BCD.
The BCD is a part of the HDD W10 which is already running.
If you wish to boot from a completely different device, you must do that by altering the BIOS on your PC.
When you power up, the initial "splash" screen will contain instructions on how to get into the BIOS (normally something like "hit delete" (or one of the PF keys))
Your PC should have come with a user manual which contains details of the BIOS setup screens.
Look for the "boot" section and you'll find a boot priority section where you need to set your preferred device to be selected before the HDD.
Alternatively, there should be a temporary boot priority override facility which you can access by repeatedly tapping F8 (most ususally) as you power up the PC.

EasyBCD does not boot from 2 ssd disks ?!
If you read my questions you realize that my problem from the beginning is that I did not have boot control from UEFI since I installed EasyBCD. I have already built several pc's from the beginning and installed the necessary software to get them to work without any problems, so I think I know how to set the boot priorities in UEFI ...
We definitely have a communication problem and I do not insist anymore ... the fault is mine because I should have more attention before installing the applications without first studying their characteristics ...
I'm going to try to solve the problem on my own even if I have to format the disks and go back to the beginning.
Anyway thanks for everything, we are always learning ....

Back