Wallpapers

Computer Guru said:
I prefer Quake 4 to Doom 3... but my poor 9550 (overclocked to the 2nd highest world record) just can't handle all that......

:frowning:
Yes, we don't want another explosion and fire now do we? :happy:

Oh you guys are funny! :grinning:

I have nVidia GeForce NX6200AX, 256MB Ram, 64 bit - and it runs Doom3/quake4 and later Prey engine on high quality with 800x600 resolution with around 30fps, it's nothing special, replacement coming later this summer! :smile:

My problem is I can't stand low resolutions.

I play Command & Conquer 3 at low effects but 1280x1024. Probably stupid... but that's just me.

I like to enjoy the details, that's why when I play the game, at lots of points just stop and look around the level (Guru maybe knows why :smile:) see how they made this and that... I have fun :smile:

...because it's not same when you have gif animation texture for water and beautiful shader that reflects world and everything, I like to enjoy the view...

I know what you mean, Sarge.
It's just a matter of which I prefer more - I find low-res to be to grainy and sloppy.

Eh, doesn't matter. This entire PC needs to go, way too old now.

It's not big like one on the first page, I don't think this resolution will be good for wallpaper but I do think it's a nice picture:

MarsRover500x375.jpg

Now which one? I have 3 stories of garage space as I live in a high-rise apartment building. LOL

I just find it incredible that those two rovers are still trucking on their merry way after such a long time.

Oh, just for the record, I would get of this rock if I had a chance In the same day!

I wanna live like this:
02_Mars_Surface.jpg

I would too. I'd cheerfully go on the first Mars landing. Just to get away from the everyday noise I have to endure living in this big city.

Oh well, why don't you move to village? I would move to mars because of people, wars, sadness and all other stuff people are infected with, I don't know, I just don't need much to be happy, I think so... F

That would be a BIG freedom, cause there is nothing like laws, you don't have to be careful on the streets, just ground and sky, nothing more... Feel is like whole planet is for you, you don't need visa or what ever to go across border - because there is no borders!

Hey Peter, let's just go there, we'll make a contract and call Mars "our planet" every one will have to ask us if he wants to move on. We'll make a law, one simple, that would be like the.... donno, heaven?

Ex_Brit said:
LOL....sounds good, but I don't think NASA's looking for volunteers.
LOL Who cares about NASA, they doesn't own the Mars! If we could find a ride to get there, it's ours! :grinning:

Back