Windows 7 Repair Your Computer

ECS10

Hi, i have a problem with the "Advanced Boot Options" i installed dualboot with easy bcd: windows 7 starter (installed first)/windows xp pro sp2 (other partition) i clicked on write mbr windows 7, and removed xp, i boot normally in 7, but in advanced boot options, the option "Repair your computer" disappeared. SO: Windows 7 Starter OEM, plz help. Sorry if my english is bad, i'm from brazil. My recovery D: partition isn't damaged or file missing.

Last edited:
Yes that is a custom option setup by the OEM. It is not something that EasyBCD can replicate or add.

No there is nothing you can do to get this option back. It is done by the OEM and only they can put it back. There is nothing we can do to assist you in getting it back.

thanks for the help, i solved the problem, with cmd> reagentc /disable > reagentc /setreimage /path D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\winre.wim /target C:\Windows >
reagentc /enable and i reinstalled windows: Control Panel > System and Security > Backup > Advanced > Reinstall Windows. reagentc is the recovery agent to disable or enable.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the info on how to get back. I'm sure it'll come in handy for someone else down the line.

Back